Purpose

I've made a goal to daily post either a thought, quote, something learned, favorite books, goals, what I'm grateful for, etc. with the goal in mind of achieving well-being, experiencing joy, and to feel whole. My definition of being "whole" is to refine and develop the mind, body, and spirit so my daily posts will be addressing these different components of our lives. Hopefully you'll find something helpful, interesting, or of some worth to you. Here goes nothing! :)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Be Grateful

I'm grateful for a new job that started today! It feels great to work with people who work hard, yet know how to make the workplace fun & enjoyable. It's a very refreshing environment where I feel like I can thrive! It's also really great to have daily lunch dates with my best friend, the love of my life :) What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm curious to know your thoughts. Constructive comments are always welcome!